Welcome To The Metanor Resources HUB On AGORACOM

Metanor (MTO-V) is a new Canadian Gold Producer located in Quebec. It reached commercial production on December 1, 2013 and will produce 50,000 oz in calender 2014 with a present all-in cash cost of $1,018US.

Free

Re: yixter-dark

in response to by
posted on Nov 11, 2008 09:35PM

You've certainly done your homework but that video is at best a few months old and since then there has been considerable deflation so i still think they are producing for somewhere in the 300s.

I see you are concerned with their balance sheet and so should we all but it isn't Metanor's share price only that has evaporated its everyone.We have great management and according to Jessie, Serge watches the pennies closely i believe this to be true or i wouldn`t be here.

As for the gold price we are being paid over $800 an ounce Canadian if it falls to 600 plus we will be paid well over 700 because at that point the Canadian dollar will be .75 cents or less. So we should still be making a decent profit.

Lastly my theory is all these hedge funds that you hear of selling or liquidating for cash, to me it says someone is buying and they are buying at $700 and up there was alot of buying in the physical market at these prices and it was reported tonight on Bloomberg that when gold goes between 720 and 750 it is met with buying pressure which means there is still fear and people think this is a bargain so what would happen at 600 if it were to go there. With so much gold being bought at these prices who would sell at 600 and if someone had to do that it would most certainly be bought so if it did hit these prices like some analysts would try and have us believe it sure wouldn`t take long before we were well over 700 hundred again. Simply put supply and demand fundamentals will kick in.

I like your posts Darklord because you post the what ifs and the things investors should be wary of but with this environment i just don`t see significant risk to this stock unless it comes from management being careless. The only way gold is going to go way down to the 500s or less is someone waves a magic wand and fixes this mess and relieves the fear and then cons these same people into believing the US dollar will riegn supreme with no devaluation and no inflation in the future that will be one hell of a magical fairy lol! Cheers keep up the great posts.

New Message
Please login to post a reply