Welcome To The Metanor Resources HUB On AGORACOM

Metanor (MTO-V) is a new Canadian Gold Producer located in Quebec. It reached commercial production on December 1, 2013 and will produce 50,000 oz in calender 2014 with a present all-in cash cost of $1,018US.

Free

Re: Yixter/TDL-oz-dark

in response to by
posted on Nov 13, 2008 11:02PM

I have heard they are staking more land around the Barry United property as the area is gaining in recognition and they want first dibbs on any potential prize I'm hoping we get an update soon it would be nice to have Nelligan confirmed that they are indeed drilling it.

Also it would be nice to know how many more bars have been poured and we are definately due to hear news on the remaining results of their drill program at Barry. This is what i'm most excited about is increasing ounces in the ground we need to know as investors is our minelife going to be 5,10,15 i'm hoping for 20 year mine life that is the magic number in the mining industry. Darklord if you read this can you give us anymore information or updates sounds like you talk to management so mabe you can fill in some missing blanks.

New Message
Please login to post a reply