Welcome To The Montello Resources HUB On AGORACOM

Investor Inquiries: 604-649-0080

Free
Aug 22, 2008 07:08PM

Re: Dilution

in response to by
posted on Aug 23, 2008 02:30PM

rgrowden,

Brown's news release is classic Cawk-talk, providing zero material new facts, indefinite timeframes and a dash of blue sky. It reads like a hook for investors who aren't familiar with MEO's history. It's another insult to those of us who have been invested for the longer term.

Brown's been "on board" for months as COO and VP of Exploration and Geology while millions were spent on drilling and testing yet he "would like to determine the extent of the potential at Highpoint and elsewhere in Tennessee ". Nice job, Brownie (where have I heard that before ?)

This team demonstrates little sense of urgency regarding MEO projects - compared to the professionals I'm used to dealing with at the executive level, their news releases sound like MEO is a hobby. Personally, I can't wait for the endgame, no matter how it turns out.

CALGARY, ALBERTA--(Marketwire - Aug. 12, 2008) - Montello Resources Ltd. ("Montello") (TSX VENTURE:MEO) wishes to provide the following update on the status of operations in Tennessee and Alberta.

Montello Resources USA Ltd., the Operator, has been diligently making arrangements with Service Contractors for the proposed stimulation of the Morgan Highpoint Wells and for the testing-completion of the John Bowen #2 gas zone. The goal has been to commence these operations once "Services" were organized and the AFE signed. Montello apologizes for the lack of information pertaining to the project prior to July 31st, as this was prior to all of the JV Partners having signed the AFE for the first project to proceed. Peter Brown recently commented, "I have been reviewing previous work and data since coming aboard and would like to determine the extent of the potential at Highpoint and elsewhere in Tennessee so it is important to commence this next stage of operations imminently."

Aug 23, 2008 07:32PM

Aug 25, 2008 07:16AM

Aug 25, 2008 07:19AM
Aug 25, 2008 09:28AM

Aug 25, 2008 10:12AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply