Welcome To The Montello Resources HUB On AGORACOM

Investor Inquiries: 604-649-0080

Free

Dec 01, 2008 04:18AM
Dec 01, 2008 12:02PM

panamax im not picking up for anyone but the longs.bb is meo mgmt. he has wrote page after page picking up for a co he has no shares in?this is pure bull, pure stockhouse crap.only mgmt knows about the condition of any gear that showed up at the site. so being meo mgmt whats he afraid of? for someone trying to expose the truth he sure picked a funny way to do it. i dont agree with bashing and like i said if there are letters out there finding no fault with mgmt bring im out. as for what happened years ago the longs wont forget and you have no right even to ask them to. bb fell into his own trap what a joke.but the idea of talking only of the poss future of meo certainly is a positive step.im not picking up for merg. he can take care of himself, but when some newcomer decides to write page after page about the posters and he doesnt own shares?PLEASE!oh and bb they did start in tn in 2001, check page 14 of the nrs. bb decided to open this can of worms and attack mergy so its up to him to stop it i guess.no one else bothered.

Dec 01, 2008 12:42PM
Dec 01, 2008 03:40PM
Dec 01, 2008 05:24PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply