Welcome To The Montello Resources HUB On AGORACOM

Investor Inquiries: 604-649-0080

Free
Jan 22, 2009 06:10PM

Hello Sunseeker,

I too have not seen any record of insider action.

it seems obvious to me, given the present market conditions mgmt is in no rush to present news. they can't hold out forever. if they are waiting for a market turn around..good luck to them. the junior mkt for most of '09 in my opinion will be bad. it will be the last mkt to rebound after others. I don't think they have the resources to last that long.

One thing still nags me. over the last year mgmt kept "estimated resources or the numbers" hush in order to keep the competion in the dark to snap up surrounding lands. i would think that should no longer be a prioity. give us the estimate of what's in the ground of the land we have now.. In a good economy it would be nice to expand the area, but these are not the times.

Work with what we have, & tell us how much we think we have. waiting 4 an ideal time is not a good idea. there are other juniors in various sectors releasing result news every day. we should not be an exception

if the numbers are big enough be it gas or oil , this will move. Just because it's in the ground doesn't mean it will be pumping right away. ppl will realize going forward these resources will be worth more.

JMHO

FB

Jan 23, 2009 05:01AM

Jan 23, 2009 05:55AM

Jan 23, 2009 06:02AM
Jan 23, 2009 09:32AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply