Welcome To The Montello Resources HUB On AGORACOM

Investor Inquiries: 604-649-0080

Free
Jan 22, 2009 06:10PM
Jan 23, 2009 03:25AM

fubar -

You are, once again, "on the money" on this one. Whatever "dramatic effect" or "secret land acquistion" MEO managment hoped to achieved has long since slipped away. Now is the time to lay the goods on the table and letting the bidding begin. We (the long-suffering shareholders) should be able to finally see what resources exist at JB#2 (and the related projects) and then let the marketplace establish the real value of MEO (and MLORF).

I think that any forthcoming revelations would lead to a much higher SP than we have seen for the last 6-8 months. Perhaps I'm naive but it seems that people would start buying and selling the stock (volume) if they had some relatively concrete data concerning the stocks future prospects.

As others had pointed out, insiders are no longer accumulating at these levels so there is no longer any reason (either individual or corporate - see my 1st paragraph) for holding onto information any longer. Everyone knows that there is a NG structure in the general area. The only question now is.......does MEO own land over it?

- Panamax

Jan 23, 2009 05:55AM

Jan 23, 2009 06:02AM
Jan 23, 2009 09:32AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply