Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

TPL`s irons in the fire

posted on May 09, 2006 04:52AM
Some here are wondering about TPL`s conflict of interest.

It would seem to me that TPL`s ventures are going to need a ton of cash, as they try to build an empire ( greedy? ) well, IMO that money is going to come from the MMP. Howard Hughes had the tool company, TPL has the MMP, so as I see it , we will be ok, for we get a little less than 50% of the MMP.

I also wonder if TPL is buying up shares of PTSC, not as a take over plot, but as a way to make sure they get much more than %50 in a round about way? But that could be to our benifit as shareholders, the greedy could hog the shares and make the actual trading float a smaller number.

S and L, Fish and TPL all greedy and holding for the big score......in TPL`s case it would be for the dividends to get back some of the %50 cash forked over. There are a number of ways to look at this problem. I know if I were them I would buy as many shares as I could, even if I had to file with the SEC. Combine that with PTSC buying back a little, well then the ones of use who hold could come out of this thing pretty darn good.

New Message
Please login to post a reply