Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

ARM Has To Defend It`s Product

posted on Aug 27, 2006 07:43AM
Lots of posts and haven`t had time to read them all, so I am sure someone has already stated this...but ARM developed the product, so they have to defend it. And why wouldn`t they want to? Would you want someone speaking on your behalf? They don`t trust the J3 to represent them, and maybe just maybe they are not happy with Fujitsu for settling. Does this reduce the liability for the remaining J3? IMVHO...Hell no! Everything I have read so far only indicates that ARM is representing products that infringe on the 584 patent. NEC states this in Exhibit B to the court. IMO...The J3 are still on the hook for the other patents, as well as any penalty that exceeds ARM`s liability for the 584. Remember, there are more body parts than the ARM, got some hands, legs, ASS!

If anyone wants the original docs off of Pacer, I would be more than happy to email them later this afternoon. I can send them in PDF format and they are much easier to read than my horrible attempts to cut and paste. Send an email to kiddtrader@yahoo.com and I will reply later this afternoon. GLTA

New Message
Please login to post a reply