Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: I have been away from the computor for most of the day
Seems everyone's reporting problems with PTSC bid/ask data lately. I've experience no such problems or weirdnesses during this period. B/A virtually never over a penney apart. I use yahoo quotes (delayed), OTCBB level II (delayed), eTrade's streamer quotes (realtime), and moneynet "screamer" (realtime - more comprehensive than eTrade, but fouls sometimes so I use the eTrade streamer as a confirmation tool). I typically have at least 7 windows open during trading hours. You guys may want to look into better sources of data. BTW, on level II, after hours/when the market closes, it will display some weird stuff (big spreads), but probably because of expired orders and such. The moneynet streamer, though not entirely reliable (so use a back up - maybe from your brokerage account) is real good. Shows trend per trade for last ten trades and is very pleasing to the eye. You can set up up to 10 portfolios with some 20 stocks on each screen, so you can watch 'em all at once. I put in my holdings, plus some stocks I consider bellweathers for the markets I entertain. Costs about 20 bucks a month. Available at www.moneynet.net I hold no interest in moneynet, and am not a salesperson! This I KNOW! LOL SGE
New Message
Please login to post a reply