Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Nov 08, 2006 11:06AM
No, not losing my patience - yet ;), just trying to understand people's rationale as to why they think the J3 might settle. I'm in corporate law but not on the litigation side. I do work with our inside litigation team from time to time. Judging from my limited experience, it looks like the J3 are fighting to the end IMO. This obviously "could" turn out good for us. I think I'd rather see us go to court then collect the same amount we did from SONY. Afert all, the J3 may have already spent close to what they would have initially paid for a settlement/license. It just doesn't make sense for the J3 to spend all of this time and money and then settle. It also doesn't make sense to risk paying huge amounts of $$$$ instead of paying nuisance fees as SONY and the others did. But as you like to say, I also obviously know NUTTIN!
New Message
Please login to post a reply