Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

All this complaining about PTSC management....

posted on Dec 20, 2006 12:12PM

certainly doesn't garner positive attention from newbies or possible newbies. For all we KNOW management, in cooperation with S&L, are currently acting in the better interests of PTSC, the ultimate ROI for S&L, and a fat return to US. I described how this MAY be happening yesterday, and the evidence to support this conclusion.

Easy to criticise an incomplete work effort, totally in the blind. I, too, have been a bit dismayed at some of Ron's posts, as they do tend to the negative. As a highly respected poster here, he should recognize that he can influence and that his candor, though certainly in all honesty and with no evil intent, can have unintended (negative) consequences. Please take this into consideration, Ron. A little more "balance" maybe?

IMO, there is way too much "negative" being thrown around recently. Try looking to the positives with greater focus. I believe it was Ron who posted earlier about the probability of Alliacense capturing an average $10M from (I believe it was) 100 companies over the next few years. Bummer, and worthy of a prediction of a continued decline in PPS? Granted, his long term objective is more in line, but who, reading this, would even consider jumping in? So the prediction of near term PPS decline becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy.

How many companies, valued way higher than PTSC, aren't in debt up to their necks, on a ventilator? And there a few other positives here. POTENTIAL, unrecognized by the market - handing us a P/E multiple of 9.3 (which just irks me).

Sorry, just blathering.... But, in conclusion, while I do agree that our BOD could use a serious facelift, I wouldn't be quite so critical of Pohl, in particular, at this point in the game. People point to some perceived grandeous predictions made by Pohl at the AMS. But, as I recall, he only predicted a few more signings/licensees (4?) in the remainder of this CY. We have actually exceeded his prediction.

JMHOs.

SGE

Dec 20, 2006 02:58PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply