Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Dec 20, 2006 02:40PM

Re: true longs?....yup you've got one here

in response to by
posted on Dec 20, 2006 03:33PM

Management and the BOD have never opened their wallets to purchase any significant amount of stock in PTSC over the past 7 years. In fact if I remember correctly the only time anyone did was when Donald Bernier and someone else (I forget) picked up 50K shares each at a nickel...wow don't buy all at once now boys! They do however hand themselves options all the time at YOUR shareholder expense. I ask you are those options tied to any results? If so what were they? Are you still confident? I'm confident in the patents and TPL not our board. For the ones who feels I'm being negative, I'm trying not to... just being objective. IMHO the lack of insider purchases is down right disgusting especially after all the money these guys have been paid over the years through the expense of shareholder dilution. $3k/month is $36k/year is $252k over 7 years. IMO this garners all the negative attention you need and all one has to do is read the history. This company has been run as if it were a government agency by politicians and it needs to stop immediately. I got off their backs when the patent ownerships were combined and since then 18 months have passed with nothing but the wind blowing. I am a true long who's all in...are your board members?

Happy Holidays

Dec 20, 2006 04:13PM

Dec 21, 2006 07:31AM

Dec 21, 2006 07:43AM

Dec 21, 2006 11:14AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply