Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Exhibit A: Construction of Claim Terms Upon Which the Parties Agree

I'm not a techie, so I have no comment about Exhibit A.

You bring up curious thoughts when you say: "I'm thinking more and more TPL has known all along who would eventually be brought to the table.  I'll bet many companies have imdemnification in place.".  More mental gymnastics, I'm afraid!

Thinking about it, I have no idea what the real TPL/PTSC strategy is re: issuing notices.  On the surface, you'd think they'd go after the big boys first, the drill down through the supply chain based on feedback from the big boys re: their suppliers where the clause was in place (or not). But, to the contrary, we KNOW that some 150 notices were sent to customers of Intel, to indirectly prompt Intel to the table.

Perhaps they are methodically, sequentially going after business sectors (?).  They seem to have a focus on such (e.g., settlement discounts based on first in sector, though to me those supposedly descrete sectors sound rather arbitrary). So maybe, based on only recent mentions of the auto industry (e.g., "...150 microprocessors in a BMW"), they've only just begun notifying that sector (and haven't even begun to tap others).

Just another of many cases where I KNOW nuttin'!

SGE

New Message
Please login to post a reply