Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Mar 11, 2007 03:48PM

Mar 11, 2007 04:31PM

Mar 11, 2007 05:55PM

I'll try again.

First is the issue of the court decision vs settlement. To make my long stroy short , I believe TPL should not let a settlement happen, at least with the last on left. We need the Judge Ward to issue a favorable markman and then a settlement, others have stated as such here. The ruling from the court and combined with a summary judgement i our favor......if we are so lucky .............That would put us in the place of being able to bring anyone else before Jugde Ward and after the formalities and a chance of the other lawyers being given their due....Jugde Ward could be in a position to force a settlement for us so to speak. We want that bullit in out gun TPL is pointing at everyone.

Now your pipe dream, I had that one too. Now with all that has happend with Swartz and Lincoln, well .......that has to stop. They have make their due to the extreme I would say. Time to stop that ! 7 million more to Lincoln? come on ! OK the next issue is at what price to sell. I too have thought about that, still working on it. As I see it we can be compared to ARMHY. ARM has 460million shares and $1.12 revs per share. Nice ! Their market cap is such for a $7.50 pps. If and when TPL takes in 1 billion dollars , for a 500 million stake to PTSC then we will be at what ARM makes in a year. Now do you see $40+ pps ...........I think not.

I'm not bashing , read part two.

New Message
Please login to post a reply