Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Ok, what is a good target to sell at. As for me , I dont' have a clue.....just putting out my thoughts here...LOL.....The way I see it is that unless we stop S & L , and generate recouring revs we are doomed to just be a company that will pass along all the cash it gets in divys untill the patents expire and we aer done......maybe get up to $3 pps and generate some $2 in divys over the lifetime with a declining pps as we go. We need a different business model....one of revs to come , not just MMP money. I , for one , don't belive in  I and I anymore. So what do I belive in. Well , I do believe in making good money with PTSC , even if to take the cash. How ever someone here in the past has turned my thoughts to what I am trying to believe in.  And that is for us to settle with companies that have no cash and can't settle.....................

see part three

New Message
Please login to post a reply