Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

I like to believe in the positive for our little gamble here. I belive it has turned into an investment and not just a gamble anymore and I envision an OK outcome................We could get plenty of divys and no pps and make a few hunderd thouand ( someone with 100K shares) or we could come up with much more. But the big question is when, who is willing to wait it out. How long do we all have , can we all just put the matter out of our mind, well not me..........but I am wainting it out but to what pps am I willing to sell out at and make it the end for me? At this point I am afraid to flip any shares and try to double up or add more shares that way..........afraid I will get caught at the point in time S and L has no more warrarnts , that time will come. I am stuck with what I have , could have had more but my house sunk....LOL.......anyway where does the pps go? I see divy model I talked about in part two as a time bomb that no one wants, surly Pohl et al is in no way going that route. So Stop the divys already and make a wise choise in investments with the money, the divys are to funnel cash to S and L so stop it already, they are paid back to the extreme ! And then some .LOL After all they hold tons of shares, so does TPL , so most of our cash goes to them.....go figure. We need a new business model. Back to the thought of the companies that have nothing to settle with except themselves , so to speak. I could see them beign gobbled up piece by piece and Phoenix could become a holding company simular (on a very small scale ) as Burkshire Hathaway................that is where my mind is..............I believe we should merge with TPL and go for the holding company route. I could see us having such a presssure on ARM that it would be a very wise move for them to merge wtih us in a three way deal that would result in a company that has ton and tons of cash on hand for long term divys, instantly having 1/2 billion in yearly revs and the power of the MMP to take over the world.. TPL, Swartz, Lincoln would hit the biggest loto ever . We all would make out with a company who at that point could make that $40+pps you dream off. However unless we make a go of it with something, then do you see us with a market share of that of ARM? Not hardly, but dream away, I do. and I like to believe..............

"I believe, I believe, it's silly, but I believe" ,Suzie Walker

New Message
Please login to post a reply