Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Apr 26, 2007 09:23AM

Apr 26, 2007 09:25AM

Apr 26, 2007 09:27AM

Apr 26, 2007 09:37AM

Apr 26, 2007 09:43AM

If you're serious about building a company TEAM, you don't PATCH...

You miss my point - You lay the foundation to a successful company TEAM by going after the best talent for the NEEDED postion - Your logic says move the best person available to where you want them - but the problem still exists of backfilling that person - Finding a (replacement) name ready to fill his specialized technical shoes is a taller order than finding a qualified CEO or upper-level with a sterling resume ready to make the move to CEO..

Moving Turley out of a technical-centric position arena will only result in handcuffing this company technically. One person cannot consistently wear two hats in this environment and be successful.

I hope to hell Carlton Johnson is delegating by using consultants and headhunters to help him get the right person. No offense to our legal guys, but Lawyers are the right people to hire lawyers. (I take that back, wasn't Carlton in on getting B&O?)

I truly believe his talents don't extend to the business arena...

If he makes this decision in a vacuum using recycled swartz cronies or the promote from within policy, he serves up a grave injustice to shareholders who deserve a solid leadership TEAM, with experts in every position.

Regards

New Message
Please login to post a reply