Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Apr 27, 2007 10:15AM
First of all it was a great meeting...........

Thanks Brian fot taking on your roll........Others have picked up the ball here and you are a true shareholder reminding PTSC what we / how we think..........

DP...........This man is cool and i was my pleasure to shake his hand.........I am glad that he is staying around because imo nothing can make this man blink........Smooth and smart..........He is looking for his new golf handicap and i bet that it will be in the single digits.......

I want to thank the other sharholders that i meet for being patient with me..............Most people think that i am very calm and i can be that, but today my ADD kicked in as i was excited and expecially with the the tone of the meeting i was talking at warp speed.....

I am in Long beach using my brothers DSL line..............I will have to get off and will chime in later tonight ..........Larry
New Message
Please login to post a reply