Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: finally had a chance to catch up with some of the more detailed posts, first

Re: ot: pxp, even more impressive, To my fellow Agoracom friends...

posted on May 19, 2007 09:59PM

tcr..You asked "what is my index"....I carry a 2 handicap. Someone else asked where the course was...forgive me as i can't remember who at the moment, but I was in Mississippi.

To my fellow Agoracom friends,

While I don't post very often, I do attempt to keep up to date on the information that everyone here is sharing and I must say, that the personalities that I’ve encountered here, have been extraordinary. I consider myself to be in good company as I ruminate upon the overwhelming intellect that is displayed on this forum. You folks are awesome. I’ve been reading this board now for over 2 years and somehow you folks have become an important part of my life. I know…I’m getting all sappy…so forgive me….but I find myself, melancholy tonight for tragedy has found its way into the life of my child. I can’t share all at this time as it is late but it involves my oldest daughter. I’m not attempting to bring religion or my personal relations onto this forum, so please don’t take my request the wrong way. My request is a simple one, I would ask of those who pray, please keep my daughter in your prayers. Her name is Michaela.

May God bless you all,

PxP

New Message
Please login to post a reply