Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Jun 19, 2007 06:10AM

Jun 19, 2007 06:12AM

Jun 19, 2007 06:18AM

Jun 19, 2007 06:32AM

Jun 19, 2007 07:04AM

Jun 19, 2007 07:19AM

Jun 19, 2007 08:38AM

tcr - Think about what you posted.

posted on Jun 19, 2007 08:43AM

You posted that PTSC could be $10 within 3 yrs. Based on current shares outstanding, that would make PTSC's market cap $3.9 BILLION approximately! Considering PTSC makes nothing currently, and sells nothing currently, do you really think that is realistic? I surely don't. Remember, PTSC splits all licensing revenue 50/50 after expenses, so even with $2B in licensing revenue over the next three years, they would end up with less than $1M of it. Unless there were some kind of ongoing royalty revenue (ie recurring revenue stream) from those licenses, an issue that TPL/PTSC has said they are NOT pursuing, I don't think PTSC will get there on license fees alone.

That being said, I DO think PTSC can and will parlay a successful licensing program into cash and acquire or develop technology that will become product (either IP or hard product) that they can sell and create a recurring revenue stream. Until that happens, IMO, the only way PTSC will see $10 is by a reverse split, which is NOT a smart move IMO, nor something PTSC has said they would pursue.

I think Jim Turley is on board exactly for the reasons stated above, to move this company into a phase of acquisition/merger with a technology/company that they can then create a typical Wall Street measureable and predictable revenue stream that will warrant $10/share and higher pps values.

You're bumming because PTSC has only increased in value about 500% in two years. Granted, the pps has come down from the 2250% increase that it hit at a high, but seriously, do you think that run-up was sustainable considering it was created mainly by quick-strike traders like you? Rest-assured, if the Markman is any indication, it'll be a nice steady (though not without bumps) rise in pps sprinkled with signings until the court date (if that ever comes) and somewhere in there will be the watershed moment when PTSC won't rely on license signings solely and instead will buy/merge with a sustainable recurring revenue stream that will put the $0.50/share and the $5/share days far behind us.

Jun 19, 2007 12:18PM

Jun 19, 2007 12:25PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply