Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: The Biggest Danger Facing PTSC, Is Action Required?

The Biggest Danger Facing PTSC, Is Action Required?

posted on Jul 07, 2007 04:53AM

I have been silent for awhile.

Yesterday, the stock price went up one cent. As Ron said "they (MM's)gave us a penny." This is extremely weird given the fact that there has been nothing but positive news for the past month and we have another new signing and yet the SP goes no where. IMHO this stock is being manipulated by a hedge fund (Bear Sterns/Mr Swartz connection), by a private entity (TPL or someone they are connected with) or someone else? Does anyone have a connectionat the SEC? They need to look at what is going on here.

We have new innovative management, licenses to be signed as far as the eye can see in the future yet nothing happens. No volume, no change, nothing. Something is very fishy when we have all this great news and nothing happens. I am going to investigate and see if the SEC can look at this. This is extremely serious because there is no reason that the SP is as low as it is. This stock shows tremendous growth possibilities and nothing happens. I am very concerned. Any insight as to other possible reasons, besides dinging the BOD would be greatly appreciated.

Regards, Oscar

New Message
Please login to post a reply