Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

O/S Issue

posted on Jul 20, 2007 10:31AM

I have to disagree with the ascertains that the O/S is truly that damaging. It still comes full circle back to the divy issue. The reality is most of the time you can buy your way out of just about anything. Had mgmt made the conscientious decision to hold capital and look to put Pohl's "Umbrella Strategy" into play earlier, we could have easily removed the O/S issue from the equation. I can only imagine the reaction if PTSC made an announcement concerning the acquisition of a private company with revenues around $60-80 million. A consistent revenue stream to accompany the unknown we've been going through up to this point. That's what an active bod would be doing, diversifying out of the unknown and hedge your bet with the known.

I say all this because it reminds me somewhat of the topic Ron is discussing. The future of this company could have started months ago with creative thinking on mgmt's part. It would have given shareholders and the market more to chew on. Before anyone starts about acquisitions weren't possible with all the problems, thats a bunch of bull. What would you rather have, an empty cash register or an acquisition that gives some kind of measurement for investors. I'm happy with the Holocom purchase, at least it was a step towards Pohls vision. I just think we would have been better positioned ,win or loss, with an acquistion in the bank. The missing revenue stream is killing us. The licensee's should be icing on the cake, unfortunately there's no cake to put any icing on at the moment. Come on Turley drop a big, non-license related, surprise on us! Acquisition may be?

New Message
Please login to post a reply