Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Question for those smarter than I............

posted on Jul 20, 2007 10:37AM

Why would they not convert the warrants quickly and allow the shareprice do whatever it needs to do and then when all warrants are converted do a media blitz, etc?

Once the warrants are sold then they could all buy back at a possible lower price and promote the heck out of ptsc. I know many here would buy at lower prices.

For the life of me, I can't imagine that mgmt. is lacking the intellectual know how (or at least have advisor ) to turn this thing around.

By the way I like the thinking of SGE, one the warrant situation. But what I don't understand is the concern of the method of converting slowly, if the end result would be better in the long run for the company. SGE, if you don't mind would you explain the controlled sales of warrant. TIA

I apologize in advance if this topic, specifically about a quick conversion of warrants has been discussed. Altough I use to follow this forum daily, I no longer do so because of the lack of news.

Tom

New Message
Please login to post a reply