Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Thanks Larry. I am going to get in trouble for all the OT today.Sorry. Significantly less tomorrow. It was too hot today to work outside so I spent the majority inside.

Speaking of marketing, MadMen (about madison avenue sales and marketing men, the discrimination toward women was really dramatic and I kid my wife about how great it was in the old days, only joking of course)is coming on the air shortly on AMC. It is a really different kind of show. One of the remarkable things that they do as this deals with "the nostalgic 50's" is bring up some trivia on the company that they are going to advertise next to sort of sweep you into the Ad. I was a child in the 50's and I sort of remember how the AD would sometimes be part of the show like 20 mule team borax and President Reagan on Death Valley Days or chesterfield kings discussed as part of a comedy show. Dramatically different than they do now but probably in some ways more effective.

I am not a carbug but I like tractors. I own a Massey Fergusen 471 and a Case 1175 and an old Massey Fergusen 35 and a John Deere 50. Dancing is fun but like you say intensity seems to be what many shareholders desire at the present moment. I have great faith in Jim Turley. So far, he hasn't missed a lick. He is our future and I'm looking forward to see what he will do in the upcoming year. This is by far the most exciting stock that I own. I need to pay closer attention to the rest. That is all from me tonight Larry. Good luck to all PTSC shareholders.

New Message
Please login to post a reply