Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

When i first started to play in this game in 1998 a friend told me that i was the smallest wake in the pond where someone had just thrown a stone...............The stone thrower made the wake . and i should just hope that their was enough energy by the time the water reaches me.....

BTW, you guys were talking about sports and that is one area where i have a ton of knowledge.................At 56 i can still play most of the sports as poorly as i did as a kid............For me sports is the toy dept of life.........

While i eat and sleep used cars i do not know the classic's.......I do have a 65 Riviera in the garage, and at 60 miles an hour it looks brand new............I have had the car for 20 years..............It brings a smile to my face every time i look at it........

Ron uses the Super bowl anology at times...........I always quote Bill Parcells and have read his books...........He is a great motivator........

Marketing or to use another term SELF PROMOTION is a must for survival............He who gets off of the canvus has guts and i hope that JT will come out punching because it seems like we are in a rope a dope mode.........Ali beat Forman with that style but in my opinion PTSC needs to get off of the dance floor and into the ring...........LOL........enough .....Larry

New Message
Please login to post a reply