Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Personally, I'm in favour of dividends twice a year.  This is just plain good business for investors.  I agree with Stillpoint, if you use it wisely, you can maximise your investment by re-investing all, or part of your dividend.  This sounds good to me. 

Some may say that all the profits should stay with the company for reinvestment in future growth.  While this makes good sense, I think there will be enough money in the kitty to do both.  Please don't hesitate to enlighten me if I'm misguided and have the bull by the tail, so to speak :-)

By the way, I'm not too sure about this point system.  It reminds me of High School, where there were always two camps, the popular kids and the not so popular.   On the other hand, those persons who do not wish to post, but would like the opportunity to show their approval or disapproval, will be able to do so.  Agora is trying to improve things, so let's give a chance.

Cherry

Aug 24, 2007 01:38PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply