Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: thank you all for the rating, the truth hurts, this company

Sorry for not answering the question in you subject line. I'll offer my opinion and basis.

I think (like B-Lunist and his Bro Bill) that October will bring an increasing PPS.

Warrants will probably be gone.

Turley will have done his pitch in NYC, and perhaps elsewhere en mass or in private sessions (a la Ron's desired action). With the warrants gone, there is far less likelihood of ANYONE selling off their entire position into news, which should generate demand.

Though Ron advised that all completion dates for actions with the court were slipped by 60 days, the 10K indicated that mediation is scheduled for 27/29 August - so perhaps that date didn't slip to Thanksgiving day.

The '584 appears to be getting cleared out of the current litigation.

Assuming mediation dates haven't slipped, there will either be a successful result or, if unsuccessful, IMO the time will be ripe for our team to file a motion for summary judgment on the '148 and '336 against the Js (with a repeated motion for injunction). With the apparently very positive CC on those patents, there is a reasonable likelihood that Ward will grant the motion for SJ in our favor (but, IMO, not the injunction, as IMO the harm is not obvious or significant). Probable settlements based on logic and the history that you're so very fond of.

I see no downside for our team in filing for summary judgment after mediation is complete and unsuccessful.

October. If mediation dates were slipped, add 60 days.

Pure speculation and I KNOW nuttin'!

Can you wait 45-100 days?

SGE

New Message
Please login to post a reply