Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: thank you all for the rating, the truth hurts, this company

Just to ad my two cents.

I don't, and never did have a problem with the board.I am unhappy with the s/p, but have always felt that the main hinderances has been 1) the warrants and 2) the lack of PR, which I have always felt was because of the obstructions due to the "Master Agreement" 3) lack of a predictable revenue stream.

All of the above are fixable.

Now there are naturally other reasons for the stagnant s/p but for example, the litigation, must run it's course. There is a high probability that even if we are successful with the litigation, with the exception of the warrant issue ( because it is being addressed), if the other two are not addressed, there may not be a great influx of many new investors in the future. naturally, this is what is primarily needed. And lets not forget the re-exam.

We have come a long way, but still need to make adjustments and overcome obstacles

New Message
Please login to post a reply