Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Sep 06, 2007 10:08AM
Sep 06, 2007 02:19PM
Sep 06, 2007 02:23PM
Sep 06, 2007 02:46PM

Sep 06, 2007 02:51PM

Hi Colorist............I was amazed that neither analyst wanted to go first when it was their time to ask JT a question.........I stayed for the next presentor ( Yellowhead Mining ) and from my perception both questionaires seemed relaxed.............Of course i am blind sided by my desire for PTSC's success, but it seems like they were up tight talking to JT..............

I expected a bigger turnout.............I talked to a women from Infusion Capital for a few minutes..............I was wearing a clean suit and as i posted just got my hair cut, so i looked good lol, but when she realized i was only hear to listen to PTSC she took off......

As i posted a women had a temporary card on...It read CITI , INC..........I did hear her say that she does buy up to a million shares, but honestly that is all i could hear from 5 feet away.....Yea, that hearing problem got me upset........

The rest of the room was full of other suits..........I left at noon time and JT was in the 2nd floor lobby/hallway talking away........

Did they seem impressed...........WELL i am in the used car business...................You never smile and must have a poker face, so it seemed like another day at the car auction............

Sep 06, 2007 03:20PM
Sep 06, 2007 03:30PM
Sep 06, 2007 03:32PM
Sep 06, 2007 07:27PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply