Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Wolf, I am framiliar with this as I am from Erie Pa, home of the Pizza bomber. The Inventer, Mr Kanzius has come up with this terrific idea to fight cancer. He himself thught of this idea in the middle of the night while heating a cup of coffee in the microwave. He had been trying to think of an alternative to kimo after he himself had gone through it and saw all the children at the cancer center here in Erie suffering. He thought there had to be a better way. They believe that they can use Radio frequecies to kill cancer cells and not harm the healthy cells. Who knew this would also come from this idea.

I also would like to thank you for all you do along with the others on this board. I have been following this board for a couple years while I hold a modest position in PTSC.

If you have time could you go to x2y.com. I have an opportunity to get invest in this. I happened to run into the inventor here in Erie yesterday who told me the window to get in closes friday as they will have all the investers they need.

New Message
Please login to post a reply