Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Sep 12, 2007 05:46PM

Thanks for your reply but try to limit the sarcasm. Bbillwilke disagreed with me without calling my brainstorm the most stupid thing out there and I would not do that to you, no matter how dumb the idea. I appreciate the same.

I am not savvy on how this acquisition would be done. I have no expertise or have followed through with a company that has. Nevertheless, the idea of obtaining this advice as billwilke said is an excellent one and I have no objection to whatever occurs as long as this expertise is made available to the CEO and BOD.

I believe Jim Turley is in agreement with you on internal growth but he is also in agreement with me that an acquisition is the way to go.

The other problems in acquisition have not occured with Holocom and the brand name of an acquisition like Sears Holding (ie KMart) has not been lost. Establishing the company as a holding/umbrella type company would eliminate this problem. Personnel and company loyalty woul in no way be affected. Look at Yum brands. All the companies underneath their umbrella are some of the most prosperous in the nation.

Thanks again for your rebuttal but please do it in a friendlier way . Thanks.

Sep 13, 2007 08:03AM
Sep 14, 2007 01:33AM
Sep 14, 2007 04:32AM
Sep 14, 2007 04:50AM
Sep 14, 2007 05:18AM
Sep 14, 2007 05:36AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply