Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: You would have thought there would be a pacer or other communication this evening?

While I (we?) don't KNOW absolutely whether a formal wire communication has been made re: mediation between Faulkner and Ward, the lack of same certainly isn't bad news. Look at those rules again.... If I got it right, IF there was an impasse or agreement to continue, the communication was required by yesterday midnight. If there was settlement, Faulkner has another week in which to deliver.

What's further interesting here (to me at least) is that there are potentially three possible results in play (all three), because there are three defendants. Though they've held hands till now, NOW is where the money takes over, so they could easily part ways.

But no (known) input from Faulkner does suggest that settlements may have actually occurred, which would be ....

Ex-cell-ent.

But we sure can't start countin' those chickens without confirmation....

And this I KNOW!

SGE

New Message
Please login to post a reply