Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Get your eyes on the prize!

posted on Oct 25, 2007 03:03PM

I've been reading the board off and on lately, and, frankly, it's driving me nuts! (so I'm keeping a sharp eye for that catering truck - my neighbor has been reported missing! LOL).

Too soon to expect replies to my "re-request" for a sanity check, but assuming my understanding of "where we're at" is correct, everyone seems to be ignoring it.

While a few have posted things I can get into, the bulk - I cannot fathom why it's being posted. It's probably just me.....

But when I read of how, even with a win in TX, PTSC won't get over a buck, I gotta wonder what or if people are thinking. It's not just the (probable) money from TX, it's what comes after that! And I'm not talking about an acquisition. I'm talking about high-priced licenses - lots of them.

Someone posted that to sustain a PPS of "X", we'd have to generate annual revenues of $50M - like it isn't do-able. Wake up! You think that it's impossible to get 10 licensees to sign up for $10M each per year - for several years - when we've got 450+ licensees left on notice, and after a victory in TX? And by victory, I mean in court or more likely via settlement.

Here I'll throw out another thought relating to "Where We're At". As far as a strategy to make it clear to potential licensees that we are "victorious" in TX, a granted MSJ will be as strong a declaration of victory as a trial win. A settlement sans MSJ may be viewed similarly, but settlement AFTER a granted MSJ would drive it home.

I guess that's enough of my frustrated babbling. I've just about had it with this board....

This I KNOW!

SGE

Oct 25, 2007 03:51PM

Oct 25, 2007 04:17PM
Oct 25, 2007 04:25PM
Oct 25, 2007 08:25PM
Oct 26, 2007 04:48AM
Oct 26, 2007 04:50AM
Oct 26, 2007 06:20AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply