Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Informer.........Yes i have met him twice...............He would not have gotten this far if he was a high school drop out...........Yes i know he can be sacastic.............I mentioned before that he has a heathy ego................IMO that is needed to be a CEO.........Ron mentioned that he had a deer in the headlight look a few times.........When you are being bashed sometimes you j ust want to tune it out.........DP , and i met him reminds me of a Ronald Reagan type..........Sounds like a good combo........

I mentioned the Sienfeld syndrome a few days ago..........I have it and we all do................We constantly look for peoples weak points..................

Do you ever watch Letterman........Big fan.........As a speaker i am just a bit better than GB...........

Informer i appreciated your report and i believe that he did just fine..............Can't please all of the people all of the time........Thanks

New Message
Please login to post a reply