Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Pertaining to Wolf's post..........His intentions are good.......In 72 days or less we will know out fate..................Of course we will go on no matter the results...........

Many of us here have owned EDIG............Things did not pan out after 99 and the jury is still out ...........We were told certain things that never happened and many felt that the CO was not proactive...............Like Wolf i want to kick things in the head.......

The next 72 days are like the final seconds of a football game.

In football terms , the drama is extreme and the ball is snapped and hopefully in the 3-5 seconds it takes to get the play off your kicker will direct the ball through the goal posts............If it is not a tied game  , it is all or nothing...................If it was a tied game and the kick is missed, then you have to go into over time and you must be prepared for that missed field goal...............The let down of that miss can not affect you in the next part of the game.........

If PTSC does well it would NOT be some extra income for me...............Yes i am uptight about that field goal...........It would be a transforming change in my life................Life will go on..........Just ask Jim kelly who lost 4 super bowls...........Still i would like that ring.....LOL.......Larry

New Message
Please login to post a reply