Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: manor / Re: I hate to be the naysayer but...Lambert....
I love rose colored glasses, lol.  Don't get me wrong.  Even better, I prefer a nice cabernet or merlot colored...er....filled glass!  And I hope to be sharing many of those with the group here over the next few weeks, HOWEVER, to me, this is such a simple managerial issue.  Either you are prepared to speak about something 100% or you are not.  If you are, you schedule it and you follow through with it, EVEN if that means you limit your discussion because of some pending issue.  If you aren't 100% sure, you DO NOT SCHEDULE THE EVENT.  The market can be merciless to companies who self inflict issues like this.  There was NO reason for the webcast to be scheduled for tomorrow.  No one was expecting it, so there was no reason for them to do it without being CERTAIN they could and would.  I hope I'm wrong, and will see things through your glasses.  Either way, I'll raise A GLASS to toast any good news that comes, and say my prayers that there is no bad news lurking.
New Message
Please login to post a reply