Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
PxPEnPassant I just read your post and I can not argue with your interpretation of the MACD and in my opinion it is one of the best indicators used in TA.  The MACDDIF is presently reading -.0004 on the daily chart and that is just barely negative even though the stock has been in a correction since Nov. 8. It has been decreasing since Nov. 8 when the maximum divergence between the two averages was .0222.  You are, in my opinion, correct in saying that this factor frequently gets more negative and the price continues to decline and this may well be the case this time.   The only three reasons I chose the more positive projection for the price is that it has traded to the bottom of a parallel channel that it has been trading since Oct. 26 and today we had a higher high and a higher low than Friday. The third reason is that I calculate the inflection point (my terminology) at .5934 and today’s close was at .59 or just below the market.  This is comparable to the MACDDIF being negative by just .0004. If tomorrow’s close is above that point it will turn my daily chart positive and in agreement with both the weekly and monthly charts. Your evaluation is as good, or maybe better than mine, and I like your reasoning.  Since we are both believers in PTSC let us both hope for the very best over the next several weeks for all who are long this stock. PS  The markets are quite negative over-all and let us hope it doesn’t spill over into our stock. Good luck to you and all of us who own this stock.
New Message
Please login to post a reply