Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re: Why would anyone want to bash PTSC? To make money on a EH:

Ya been busy finishing my thesis lol.  I just been lurking the last few months.  Man I been here a long time lol.  Sick of these fools as much as anyone of you trust me.  I have to laugh sometimes because it is so easy to spot them.  Five years ago I would have listened to that junk lol.  Now I am like ya ok take the next buss to the looney bin.  It is probably some 19 year old kid working for some company getting paid to write scripted lines. Oh well eventually with ethics and morals like that it will one day catch up with them.  You reap what you soe.  I just hope in the next year we finally get what this company deserves and that is some respect.  I am just about sick of getting dumped on but thats the name of the game in penny land.  Heck thats the name of the game anywhere really but I will not care if sp is at 10 bucks lol.  Say whatever you like lol cause I will be a happy man.

Dec 03, 2007 03:43AM
Dec 03, 2007 05:10AM
Dec 03, 2007 05:25AM
Dec 03, 2007 05:32AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply