Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Dec 03, 2007 03:43AM

Re: SGE1, - EHWEST

posted on Dec 03, 2007 05:10AM

My post was a bit hostile since this was the THIRD TIME I've had to give you this response. THREE FRIGGIN TIMES. Now, if you found me saying things that are completely wrong, you corrected me, I did it again, you corrected me again, and I did it again for a third time, wouldn't your patience be just about gone? Wouldn't you think that I was either a complete moron, or intentionally spewing FUD?

A mistake made once is within reason. I can even handle twice (unless I do it, in which case I'll be kicking myself and be concerned about my continued credibility). THREE TIMES!

Then you talk about how it makes you laugh when people get a little irritated with your redundant mis-information. What's funny about it? The fact that you zero credibility? The fact that you typically don't get a single thumbs up on any of your posts? The fact that you are simply a waste of everyone's time? The fact that you display no comprehension skills?

BTW, point out one solitary time where I have "twisted" any of your words. Hint: you won't be able to, because THAT simply never happened.

Get a new IQ test, ASAP. Maybe THAT will alert you that something's wrong. You are the victim of your own actions.

And when your opinions are founded on incorrect information, your opinions will inherently be worthless. And the opinions of those who base on correct information will ALWAYS be better. And asking questions based on bad info, to receive a corrective response, then asking a similar question based on that same bad info....Sheesh!

And how you got three thumbs up on the post I'm replying is baffling.

SGE

Dec 03, 2007 05:25AM
Dec 03, 2007 05:32AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply