Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re: Old PTSC PR - I Never Caught This Part Before...RJ2002

Dec 07, 2007 07:40PM

My first impulse is to just respond to your two questions with the words "Think" and "Think".

But I'll give more of an answer....

The royalty sharing would be over time and above and beyond the initial $7.5M, IMO.

The royalty percentage would be highly proprietary info, thus not shared (and what would you do with the percentage number anyway, considering you had no income number to apply it to?).

Why was it that I had that first impulse?  A little childish perhaps, but I haven't forgotten your derogatory "some people's taste" comment about that pic of a beautiful '71 Pantera.  I suppose you find Ferraris in poor taste as well - same basic height, width and length, same basic layout (mid-engine) with cleaner, less wind-resistant lines, both built in Italy.  And a slightly modified Pantera only had a hundred more horsepower from nearly a hundred more cubic inches.  Oh, and at half the cost.

Here comes a story.....

Took a really foxy young lady out for a day and evening of fun.  Part of our day was going to a car get-together, and we took the Pantera.  She was somewhat impressed....especially after a little high speed run afterwards (nothing like doing 120, and pointing out that we're only in third gear, with two left).  That evening, we went out to a local watering hole, and we checked out a friend's black '94/95 Ferrari 345 in the parking lot.  I couldn't have paid that friend enough for the story he was anxious to tell me/us when we met up inside.  He had gone to a Ferrari Day at Lagoona Seca the prior weekend, where they let you take your car and race it on the track (BTW, this guy was an experienced race-car driver).  For some reason, they let Panteras on that day as well.  He went on to tell of how he and another 345 owner were on the track with two Panteras.  He went on and on about how the Panteras would just walk away from them in the straights, but they'd catch up in the corners.  Early '70s Panteras up against mid-90s V8 Ferraris.  She was now thoroughly impressed!  And yes, I did get lucky!

Have I changed your attitude....at all?

SGE

New Message
Please login to post a reply