Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Tried to decipher a letter here in the mailroom.

posted on Dec 08, 2007 06:19AM

Firstly I am only a lowly staff member in this mailroom. We do however have access to the important papers which pass through our hands. I wan't personally involved but I am of the belief that a priority post envelope originating in Japan was somehow accidently torn open by a fellow employee, this past Friday morning.

Apparently the contents were written in Japanese so it was unreadable to the worker. The staff member went to lunch at a Japanese restaurant and asked the waiter to have a look at the letter (contrary to all of our policies). The waiter said the letter contained highly priviledged information.

Our staff member said he understood and was only interested in a possible settlement date. The waiter apparently smiled and told the staff member to select the No. 11 special off the luncheon menu. He apparently also heard a great deal of animated conversation between the restaurant waiters after that.

We aren't sure if this was actual communication between the J3 and PTSC but It's my theory of the possum bones situation. I think the menu selection was a hint by the waiter as to the date of settlement.

I'm going with a settlement date of Tuesday, 11th of Dec 2007. With this possible inside information I bought a few more shares at closing on Friday. I don't like chasing stock.

All the above is just in fun but thinking its gonna happen on Tuesday and yes that is my final answer.

New Message
Please login to post a reply