Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Dec 10, 2007 03:27PM
Dec 10, 2007 05:09PM
Dec 10, 2007 06:32PM
Dec 11, 2007 03:44AM

Dec 11, 2007 03:54AM

Dec 11, 2007 04:43AM

Statements like the following are the source of most Longs problem with your thoughts - they don't make any sense, and reveal a basic ignorance or failure to understand:

"I think it will settle, but the amount of damages may still have be settled by a jury."

I would think that virtually everyone here sees the basic flaw in your thinking/understanding. You really aren't THAT out of touch, are you? Which makes me think that you're just here to disrupt - and you are being very successful at it.

I'm still catching up on posts this morning, but I do wonder how many posts/replies were prompted by the above statement. Either several (waste of space) or none (everyone just gives up).

Maybe you should follow my lead and post a lot less, and read/try to learn a lot more. I KNOW I get carried away with posting at times, but I do recognize (eventually!) that I'm wasting the time of others, and perhaps causing undue frustration - and then I STFU (at least for awhile!).

JMHOs, for your consideration.

SGE

New Message
Please login to post a reply