Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

I beg the indulgence of my fellow PTSC shareholder for this post. I rarely, if ever, post a message with a response of this nature, but in light of today's trading action, I feel compelled to address my ire when reading DrLock's message.

____________________________________...

Drlock,

First of all I am not attacking you, but I seriously doubt you are who you say you are. If you are who you say you are, your intellect does not reflect it in your message.

One of superior intelligence and success need not have to 'toot their own horn' to be heard or respected.

May I suggest for your consideration... if you wish to gain the respect and credibility of your piers, post information about PTSC without the 'I told you so' and 'I am the real deal' attitude.

Your prognostication of the valuation of the sp hinging on settlement figures has been discussed and predicted, ad nauseam, among well respected board members here, long before you posted. And none of which, that I am aware, used a 'program' for their predictions.

This is all I have to say with regard to your post.

Regards,
PxP

New Message
Please login to post a reply