Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

I ask the same questions. Why does this company always do everything it possibly can to go against the grain. I find it mind boggling that Patriot could not release the same PR TPL did TODAY letting all investors know that we have cleared a major milestone... a court dispute involving 3 huge potential licensees over the last 4 years! What is so f'n secret about letting the investment community know that a lawsuit has been resolved which has led to the purchase of 3 additional MMP licenses. I can understand not releasing the numbers but waiting until after the close to release the same PR TPL did this morning only takes us backwards. Probably the biggest event in PTSC's history and no one was told about it???? Sorry but I don't see the benefit to this "strategy" but apparently our management does. Again another great wasted opportunity from management to make the investment community aware that we have cleared a huge obstacle and at the same time generated income.

I'm also with the group that is bewildered by the wording in the TPL PR. To me the PR sounds like TPL was forced to put it out....you would expect it to be enthusiastic, upbeat, show the industry that we are an excellent patent licensing firm type PR. Why the hell was the PR so bland? Why? What's the strategy behind not boldly announcing a court resolution that had both parties pleased? As in the past we are presented with more questions than answers.

dot

New Message
Please login to post a reply