Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: The first step in my drive for my clarity from our company. This was sent

Stever,

Unfortunately it seems, you have based your investment decision in PTSC, solely based on some of the messages posted on this board and possibly others. While information here is invaluable and most of it is 'spot on', I suggest that you and only you are responsible for determining the valuation of the sp and future trends.

You recently posted a question regarding the number of oustanding shares. This surprises me that you did not know this, as this would be one of the first fundamental statistics you should have been searching for...and not a year after you have been following the stock. The oustanding share count is one of the easiest statistics to find, notwithstanding the share buy back program.

Your messages now seem to be that you are blaming some of the posters here for your investment and the failure of the sp of reaching your expected target. I apologize if I'm am mis-interpreting your inquiries.

You and you alone must determine and sift through what you think is accurate information and what you think may not be accurate information.

FWIW, the stockmarket is not a get rick quick program. It is a jungle or worse. Most stocks do not go to $20 overnight. It takes years in most cases. I do sympathize with you and feel your frustration but may I remind you also, that you are not the only person here that has invested large sums on money in PTSC.

My sentiment is that the sp of PTSC will indeed reach $3-$5 levels in the not too distant future on the revenue of the settlements. If you are here for overnight success, I believe you are misguided in your logic.

I do not know the answer to your most recent question regarding the sec. One of our elite posters will eventually get you the answer, that, I am sure of.

I hope you take this messege in the spirit that it is intended. I only want the best for you and all investors. Remember the great words of berredo....'You haven't lost any money until you sell.' (or something like that.)

GLTA,

Regards,
PxP

New Message
Please login to post a reply