Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Ok. All you've given us is a "you're wrong". Please elaborate on your standing point. The way I'm seeing it, any time we hit the .65/share mark there's a constant sell every minute or so of 2500 shares sold. With that constant sell, it'd be no wonder why the market price slid back when etrade and scottrade restricted....Naud

Could this be part of a pre-arranged deal to buy Swartz out at specific price points? I am way out of my league here but when I am feeling "opty-mystic" I often get a sense that there is a plan in place perhaps with a realitively fixed time table with the end result being Swartz's complete exit as a share holder or at least a major share holder timed against the release of some really BIG news That lets us (SP) rise to where it could be with out the Swartz Syndrome hanging over our collective heads.   Just a thought...Bartender

New Message
Please login to post a reply