Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Thumbs up # 21........Interesting to get the view of CEO/CFO'S who have been through the wars.........

At this point we have only one captain...........JT is pulling the strings for us................While i have always believed that he would not be interested in being a life long CEO of a large Corp , from talking to him and reading about him IMO he views this job as a challenge that he will win...........

Give up a safe job for the insults of shareholders etc......I believe like your friends that he is the right guy and at the right time........He knows this field as well as anyone/ imo............

Like some have posted as well as myself, nothing seems to make us happy here....................This past week / defining moment / and the shareholders were saying , so show me a better trick.............With all the crying , i too got upset.........

IMO  Great #'s on 4/15 will not get us on the Nasdaq..........JT will need to find us that diamond in the ruff...........I think he will do it..........

Thanks MB......... Great post.............Larry

New Message
Please login to post a reply