Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re: Sorry more pure speculation - Joda - Finally we agree
Dec 28, 2007 04:16AM
Dec 28, 2007 04:28AM
Dec 28, 2007 04:37AM

I believe that most posters on this board are very intelligent (and you should include yourself). We all know the consequences of an NDA and I think most of us can speculate and listen to speculation without being caught in a vacuum and distinguish speculation from fact. We're all keenly aware of what cards have currently been turned-over and what the cards mean.

I personally think that we're given "the mushroom treatment" because of something "very big". This "something" could be "very good" or "very bad". I'm leaning towards very good and it's not because I'm wearing the sun glasses shown on my moniker. I believe it's something good because of the "ace" card that was flipped over in May 07. That card is the Markman and it pretty much trumps all.

I also believe a buy-out or merger is a "long" shot but it could be very positive for us if it did happen.

New Message
Please login to post a reply