Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: I know what I own but apparently that's being questioned again...

I agree 100% with your statement but the fact that this has not been settled, IMO, is the reason for the uncertainity of this stock and is what is restricting the advancement of the share price. I do not believe that the fact that we do not know the exact amounts of the fees received from licensing is the entire problem facing this stock. I have seen many stocks advance substantially based on only an MOU.

The person noted for his command of the four letter words, and his abreviation of four letter words, states as fact that this is not the case but the settlement acknowledged that this uncertainity does exist.

I believe we will win and win big in the long-term and we may see a substantial increase in share price if we see Big Bucks coming from the settlement. However, the uncertainity will continue to exist until we get a final decision regarding the validity of the patents and this should see the influx of large investors.

Just my opionion.

New Message
Please login to post a reply