Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Re: "A group of traders with large holdings between them"

This theory falls into the catagory of "Conspiracy theories". Though possible, I consider these less likely than simpler reasons for our low SP.

In fact, the SP can be considered about right given what we know. Without the all important high EPS or revenue numbers being reported, which would support higher SP, we are not likely to see much higher SP soon. 

PTSC has not yet been able to demonstrate the potential (EPS) we believe is out there. News releases never report income, and the Jan 16th Q Report is not likely to reflect good EPS for the Sept-Nov period (5 licenses). Conclusion: SP is about right - just look at the P/E.

I'm waiting for the April 20th (Dec-Feb) Q Report. This will be a very important report - critical. If settlements included extended payments over years I hope that's somehow noted in the report - critical!!!

New Message
Please login to post a reply